Sunday, January 31, 2010

Laughing Lilia

I have been so ready for the day that Lilia just cracks up laughing at some silly thing I do. And I have been doing many many stupid faces, voices, and expressions the last 3 weeks (I have heard 3 very short laughs, but none that went on and on.) Well, that day has finally arrived!!!! While listening to Raffi, I began singing along and making her dance in her vibrating chair. For some reason, this was the winning combo. During, Shake My Sillies Out, Lilia busted out the laughs. We repeated the song 3 times and she continued to find it hilarious. Since we got a video camera for xmas, I told Sami to grab it and record this magic. We missed the Sillies, but managed to still get New River Train on video. By this point, Bean was pretty worn out, but we still caught a few giggles on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment