Friday, May 1, 2009

Tile for the Bathroom...Take 3

This post is specifically for Kris. I know how much he has been loving these tile posts and his tile opinion is crucial. :) I promise this will be the last tile post (until we are actually tiling) because I am actually feeling these last few choices.
This is Mexican tile. I LOVE it and so does Sami. It would be very cool in the bathroom and would match the shower quite well. This is a 3x3, but they also come in 6x6. Of course, they are super $$$$$$$.
This is a nice "stone" esque tile that is smooth. I think we would choose the dark blue, but the light is pretty.
These two would be used together, with the fun wavy tile as an accent every now and again.
Sami si not a huge fan of this one, but it does match the shower stripe perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment