Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sami's New Toy


I woke up this morning and walked to the creek for my daily "breath" of peace. I noticed that the grass in the backyard was actually grazing my upper thighs so I new it was time to crack the whip. It had only been two weeks since Sami last mowed the lawn. He went ahead and got out our very "green" hand push no gas/electric rotary mower. That was a joke. He would have had to mow the whole yard with it AND then weed whack the entire yard to get rid of the giant weeds that make up or lovely lawn. So, I finally convinced my very sensible husband that this method was not very "green" at all. Enter the electric mower. Another few hundred dollars once again donated to Lowes Hardware and we have ourselves a much better mower that we can plug into an outlet, get a charge, and mow to our heart's desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment