Thursday, November 4, 2010

"The Cholera" and Missing Computer

I realize the blog has been MIA lately. I will be posting new stuff in the next few days. Here is why:

So, during the last week of our England trip we all got very sick. We are referring to is as "the cholera". I will spare everyone the gory details, but let's just say many bodily fluids were lost. Thanks to the help of my now sick in-laws (sorry parents!), we all survived, but missed out on some crucial vacation time.

Then, at Newark airport on the way back to the states, someone (yes, you know who you are) "misplaced" my computer. I thank my lucky stars that it turned up in the airport's lost and found and was returned to me today. After a huge panic about loosing all of Bean's baby pics, I will be backing up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment