Thursday, November 19, 2009

Boots and Tights Weather

Hey all. It has been awhile. I must admit the blog is not my biggest priority these days (not that it ever was) and I am finding it a bit difficult to keep up with. No worries though, I will continue to post as I am able. I also do promise to include posts other than on my precious Lilia Maven, but she is pretty great and I cannot resist posting her happening and pics, although she basically the center of our universe right now. :) We have been very busy hanging with Sami's parents. They are helping with some big projects (to be posted when complete) around the house and enjoying time with their grand-bean. I have been loving the recent weather. Beautiful sunny days with a bit of chill in the air. Excited to bust out my tights and boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment