Monday, June 8, 2009

Freezing in Finland

Unfortunately, even my careful 2 day pack job didn't mean that I would not forget something crucial on this international journey. I forgot my camera charger!!!!! So, I took about 3 pics before it decided to die. Hopefully, the family will supply us with some good shots and today I will be searching for a disposable.

Other than that, all is well is Finland. We are just south of the arctic circle, so it is very cold and there is 24/7 daylight. Thank god for the invention of the eye mask. I still have huge circles under my eyes though. Ahhhh, 30. We are off to a mokki, or a summer cabin on a lake with a sauna. I am told that we are lucky to have indoor plumbing. I think I may skip a dip in the lake since it is sooo cold. I am pretty sure Sami will be in and I hope to get evidence of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment