Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ahseville Weekend

So, I apologize because during our 4 day mini-vacation in Asheville, I did not take one picture! I cannot believe it. Since getting a new camera for xmas, I have been pretty good. Not sure what happened this weekend though. We had a blast and it was nice to get away for a few days. Some highlights: many great meals, fun times walking around downtown and stopping in fun little shops, a nice walk in the NC Aboretum, we saw Lumenescent Orchestrii play (awesome show!), and managed to take a couple afternoon naps. Some lowlights: Unfortunetly I felt pretty sick all weekend. It was not so fun to barf on Vday in a fancy restaurant's bathroom, or have major vertigo and almost passing out on our hike. Let's just say that my gag-reflex was in full swing this weekend. On a happier note, the baby is now the size of a blueberry! We have our Birth Center Tour tomorrow, so I will report on that. I also really hope to get some house pics up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment